I will admit, somewhat sheepishly, that some folks say I’m EA. That’s short for “easily amused” and it’s hardly a compliment. But the way I see it, being EA can help you through those times when your trees are falling and your bees are dying in spite of the enormous effort you’ve expended to prevent such things.
So while I was waiting for my bread to rise (the yeast didn’t die), I clicked through the list of recent search terms that landed people on Honey Bee Suite. I suppose you need a certain warped sense of humor to find these entries funny since most of them are just typos. But, as I said, I’m easily amused.
Here are some I liked (with punctuation added for clarity). I hope these people found what they were looking for, but I doubt it. Not here anyway.
- My beets absconded.
- How do you crush and strain honey bees?
- How can I make anise oil from goldenrod?
- What is the best way to steal a bee hive?
- How do I keep my bees from spitting?
- My neighbor swarmed.
- What does a honeycomb plant look like?
- Mountain damp bees.
- Where can I buy white water honey?
- Need photo of honey bee cooking.
- How far do tupelo trees go?
- How do I put 11 frames in a 10-frame Langstroth?
- Need bee escaping plans.
- Combs get stuck in my teeth.
- My bees are fresh.
- I want to put my bees in my computer.
- How does a slatted sack work?
- Where can I find nutritious bees?
- Where can I buy suits for honey bees?
- How many farms in a hive?
- What is a pollen tramp?
- How do I mar my queen?
See more here: She’s been framed!
Honey Bee Suite